GoSimple Product Philosophy: Risk Mitigation
Since 2009, GoSimpleSolar has strived to provide the finest, most durable and proven products that the solar industry has to offer. It is well known that the solar PV market is saturated with merchandise from hundreds of manufacturers, foreign & domestic. GoSimpleSolar thoroughly assessed the market for the best products based on multiple criteria listed below:
- Durability: The quality standard with panel and inverter products varies immensely in the solar market. This is why GoSimpleSolar has taken the time to isolate products that are known to be constructed with durability and longevity in mind, products that have long term field performance and historical reliability.
- Warranty: GoSimpleSolar stands by companies that stand by their products. When we see businesses like Silfab Solar & LG Solar with proven track records, offering outstanding warranties on their products, we are confident when offering that product to you.
- Company History: The renewable energy market is full of start-up level product businesses. GoSimpleSolar exclusively chooses products from well established businesses.
- State of the Art Technology: Improvements are made to solar products continuously. GoSimpleSolar keeps up with the market by routinely assessing product trends, reviews, and product specs for the latest and greatest solar industry products. However, our product selection only includes products that have proven field performance and historical reliability over the course of years.
- Price per Watt: In order to provide the customer with a fair and reasonable cost for their solar projects, we select between the highest quality products that provide you with the best financial returns that solar has to offer.
Through this process, GoSimpleSolar has decided upon a very specific product offering of Silfab Solar and LG Solar PV panels as well as SolarEdge DC Optimized string inverter products. We are confident that all of your solar needs and expectations will be met and exceeded by these products. Click on the logos below to learn more about the products offered from each company.