Solar PV and Energy Efficiency: A Veteran’s Owned SDVOSB and DVBE
Energy efficiency does not only correlate to offsetting grid usage with solar energy. For maximum return on investment, it is essential to assess a structure’s thermal barrier deficiencies, more simply referred to as a home’s ‘energy leaks’. A GoSimpleEnergy expert effectively diagnoses these ‘energy leaks’ using the state of the art tools to provide you with practical recommendations that will save you money on your monthly energy bill.
Energy Auditing and Solar Energy
It is common to see home and business owners go through a rigorous trial-and-error process to try and improve their savings without first looking at the quality of their structure’s energy insulation properties. That is why GoSimpleEnergy is dedicated to diagnosing and fixing these issues before you invest in high efficiency mechanical systems like solar energy.
For Your Home or Business
A GoSimpleEnergy expert will help identify points of concern in the building. Infrared analysis will reveal points where thermal energy is being lost or compounded, which will give the GoSimpleEnergy expert the information needed to provide a detailed report about your structure’s energy efficiency.
GoSimpleEnergy, LLC by Semper Fidelis Construction Inc is a SDVOSB/DVBE Veteran’s Owned licensed contracting and consulting firm operating in the field of energy efficiency and solar PV installation.
- We provide energy efficiency consulting and project management to improve commercial and industrial building energy performance to reduce utility costs.
- Supply services for energy efficiency equipment such as LED lighting and controls, solar PV equipment, car charging, etc. (CA CMAS approval in process)
- Solar PV feasibility studies for commercial and industrial clients
- Field Verification of installed solar PV systems to confirm energy generation
- Solar PV installation services for small and medium size commercial buildings
- Power Quality Analysis through major manufacturers
- Strategic partnerships in place
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT:
- GoSimpleEnergy/Semper Fidelis Construction, Inc operates from two office locations: The West Coast office functions as a showroom for solar PV and energy efficiency equipment
- Equipment: Solar PV equipment supplied, utilized and recommended for projects includes SolarWorld USA and Sunpower solar panels, SMA USA inverters. Lighting equipment includes Lithonia, Cooper, Daybrite, Cree LED, and other major suppliers.
- Lighting control equipment such as Wattstopper, Lutron, Leviton
- Car Charging equipment, Eaton and Leviton
- NABCEP qualified PV experts on staff
- Strategic partnership with major equipment suppliers
- Nearing 1MW of solar PV installed
- La Bonne Cuisine, Solar PV installation, project management, energy efficiency consult, Oakland, CA.
- Spacetone Acoustics, Solar PV installation and energy efficiency consult, Pleasanton, CA
- Davisville Express Lube, Solar PV installation and energy efficiency consult. Davis, CA
If interested, please contact specialist Mark Becker at (925) 915-9252 or email him directly at mark@GoSimpleEnergy.com.